photo home-40_zpsfbc9f29b.png photo about-34_zpsa271dd0d.png photo sjl-designs_zps1ccfe990.png photo portfolio-3_zpsb681bb32.png photo lot-47_zpsa6579cc1.png photo contact-26_zps73afa72b.png

3.04.2013

THE BIG O


 
If you haven't noticed, the decor and furniture has had a real industrial feel and salvaged look.  And I am on board that train!  As I'm in the midst of redoing my boy's rooms, it has really become apparent that I really like the wood, metal feel of the worn in, industrial stuff!  So as I have gone back and forth on shelving for my older son, Hughes's room, I finally decided to return the Ikea shelving, forget the custom shelving idea and go to my favorite and trusty Overstock a.k.a The Big O that I have honestly been neglecting for awhile.  Truth be told, I LOVE Overstock and use it a lot for myself and clients.  So in my hunt, I decided to share my findings for any other industrial junkie out there!  The following pieces are all entitled with the brand RENATE.  Therefore, go to www.overstock.com and type RENATE in the search box and all of this will pop right up!  These pieces are half the cost of Restoration Hardware and the reviews seem A-OK!


 RENATE BOOKSHELF $450

RENATE COFFEE TABLE $360

RENATE DESK $485 
RENATE END TABLE $260


 

RENATE SOFA TABLE $320
 
 

 RENATE TOWER $325




RENATE MEDIA CONSOLE $405




RENATE OTTOMAN COFFEE TABLE $260
 
 
 

There is also one other look Overstock offers that I like.  Go to www.overstock.com and enter in ETHAN HOME MYRA and you will see the following:
 
 
MYRA 40 INCH BOOKCASE $355
 

 
 
MYRA BOOKCASE $245

 
 
MYRA END TABLE $155



 
Happy shopping…


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips