photo home-40_zpsfbc9f29b.png photo about-34_zpsa271dd0d.png photo sjl-designs_zps1ccfe990.png photo portfolio-3_zpsb681bb32.png photo lot-47_zpsa6579cc1.png photo contact-26_zps73afa72b.png

3.06.2013

BATHROOM BREAK


Oh I want a break from the bathroom redo research!  Even me, someone who loves decorating/design and can do it in my sleep is haunted by the daunting task of a remodel.  Who truly enjoys the stress time it takes to remodel?  So the main stresser has been an affordable vanity that gives me the look I want plus I am struggling with the tile floor for many reasons!  And the look I want (in my words) is simple and clean and these choices are NOT simple!

So I just wanted to take a break and post the bathrooms that are inspiring me for my guest bath.  I need a break from reality so let's just act like a remodel is as easy as the click of a photo upload!

THANK YOU, ...






 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

 
My favorites...


 
 





 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips