photo home-40_zpsfbc9f29b.png photo about-34_zpsa271dd0d.png photo sjl-designs_zps1ccfe990.png photo portfolio-3_zpsb681bb32.png photo lot-47_zpsa6579cc1.png photo contact-26_zps73afa72b.png

6.24.2013

ROUND COFFEE TABLES


I am on the hunt for a round coffee table and was pleasantly surprised with what I found.  Unfortunately, I need a table that is 24-32 inches in diameter and I can't seem to find that within my client's budget!  But I did find some good round coffee tables and had to share!  Thank you www.overstock.com!













4 comments:

  1. This table turned out to be good. the height is just right, the quality is excellent. I've comparable items priced much higher in local stores so i ordered it from amazon.

    Thanks
    Finn Felton

    Kopi Luwak


    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. Thank you so much.
    home

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips