photo home-40_zpsfbc9f29b.png photo about-34_zpsa271dd0d.png photo sjl-designs_zps1ccfe990.png photo portfolio-3_zpsb681bb32.png photo lot-47_zpsa6579cc1.png photo contact-26_zps73afa72b.png

2.13.2013

TAKE THE PLUNGE



I knew I could do it but doubted myself and my Interior Design Criminal Justice degree but then someone moved to Charlotte from Atlanta and was asking my friend if she knew of anyone that could help the new Charlottean with her house.  And now 4 years later...I'm still helping and she's one of my besties!  Here's a glimpse into my very first then client, now friend.  Thank you for your patience and understanding as I've grown through the years! 




2 comments:

  1. This looks AMAZING. I think your Criminal Justice degree is totally helping you excel! Keep it up, I can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips