photo home-40_zpsfbc9f29b.png photo about-34_zpsa271dd0d.png photo sjl-designs_zps1ccfe990.png photo portfolio-3_zpsb681bb32.png photo lot-47_zpsa6579cc1.png photo contact-26_zps73afa72b.png

2.18.2013

as you enter


First impressions come first! The entry takes the cake for that first impression for all of your guests. I usually don't stay within traditional parameters in most of the rooms I design but I do in an entry, I always try to make it a traditional entry. Meaning I include a mirror especially close to the door - ya know, check your lip gloss before you leave! Then a drop zone, table or bench. But staying true to what I love to do, it still has to be unexpected and fun! So here is one of my fave entries in the house of one my most loyal clients but most importantly, one of my closest friends. Thank you for always trusting me with MY vision in YOUR house. I love helping you! Stay posted for more photos of this house....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips