photo home-40_zpsfbc9f29b.png photo about-34_zpsa271dd0d.png photo sjl-designs_zps1ccfe990.png photo portfolio-3_zpsb681bb32.png photo lot-47_zpsa6579cc1.png photo contact-26_zps73afa72b.png

2.25.2013

CHARLOTTE STYLE MAGAZINE INTERVIEW

    Photo taken by Ariene Bethea

I'm in the press!  At the end of 2012, I was asked to be interviewed by Charlotte STYLE Magazine www.charlottestylemag.com.  And I had no idea what that even meant and honestly I didn't know what Charlotte STYLE Magazine even was!  I am so happy to now have access to such a cool, local website as well as being their feature this week!  Ariene Bethea visited me one Friday morning to chat with me about the favorite space in my home.  It was an enlightening experience allowing me to really think through how I create a space and how my little brain processes all of the creativity and detail.  Ariene made me feel so comfortable and was so complimentary that it made the morning such a positive experience and we just chatted like old friends, she took some photos and the the interview was born!  And thank you to my friend, Kim Loring superchyc.blogspot.com for suggesting Ariene contact me!  Kim is also the artist who painted the walls of the space in this interview. 

 
MY INTERVIEW:   


I would like to accredit those that made my favorite space happen and I plan to do so in my next few posts.  Thank you for starting this blogging journey with me as I share all of the design projects I've done here at LOT 47 as well as my client's homes! 





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo and wonderful article! You are so stylish lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shannon for granted me the interview! It was a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips