photo home-40_zpsfbc9f29b.png photo about-34_zpsa271dd0d.png photo sjl-designs_zps1ccfe990.png photo portfolio-3_zpsb681bb32.png photo lot-47_zpsa6579cc1.png photo contact-26_zps73afa72b.png

8.17.2014

CABINET HARDWARE


During my trip to Nantucket, I was lucky enough to have dinner at a family friend's house.  She has fabulous taste and always fun things to see in her houses.  While in her guest cottage, I spotted cabinet hardware I decided I must have!  As I ordered it, I thought others should also see how great it is!

Here is the photo from her house…



Here are a few more options I liked but if you are interested…here's the link!  http://www.myknobs.com/lew-glass-cup-pulls.html





1 comment:


  1. Thanks for your informative writing.
    Get 30%-70% Discount from FZillion.com on all branded
    Bedding Basics
    . You can get excellent product with Great discount from Amazon and Ebay

    USA Free shipping and free return. 75 days Return Policy.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips